jueves, 16 de septiembre de 2010

Drake Speaks On R&B Mixtape (Video)



Drake chops it up with Sway (of MTV) about his upcoming R&B mixtape, It’s Never Enough, that he’s hoping to drop around Christmas.
It’s feeling really good, man. It’s a lot of great music that we all enjoy listening to as a team. Gearing up for my next album, preparing people. What I said on my next album is that I didn’t necessarily wanna have full R&B songs. I just wanna find a balance like I did on So Far Gone. I wanna have more songs on my next album. I wanna give people that music. I’m really excited about It’s Never Enough. I might pick a beautiful woman and shoot a video. I have some ideas.
He also confirms that all the recent leaks were reference tracks; and that nothing from the tape has surfaced yet.
It’s all new music. So all those are references. I had some references that were for Jamie Foxx, some that were for Rita Ora from Roc Nation. All the R&B stuff that recently leaked, that’s not for the tape.

0 comments:

Publicar un comentario